You should change your
password every 90 days.
myPHCC provides students, faculty and staff with a common point of entry to PeopleSoft, Blackboard and Student e-mail. The login process is new.
If you have a Blackboard account at PHCC, that Blackboard ID is your username. Your password is your current SIS/ PeopleSoft password, and you may click on the
logo on the left now.
When you click here or on the myPHCC logo on the left, the page below will appear.
When you look up username your screen will look like this:
Once you click on Search this page will display showing your username, emplid and email for your respective institution.
Note about Passwords:
Use this Troubleshooting Guide to solve
2. Click on “myPHCC” ball in the top left corner.
3. Click on “myPHCC” ball again.
4. Click on “Look up your user name”.
5. You must know your EMPLID. If not, follow the link to find it.
6. To find your username, type in your:
a. First Name
b. Last Name
c. Birth date (MMDDYY)
d. SSN# or EMPLID
7. Click on search.
8. Write down your username. It will also be your blackboard login.
9. Click on the link below your username to log in.
Change your password:
Login to myPHCC by entering your username and your current password.
Click "Change my Password".
Enter your current password into "Current Password".
Select a new password and enter it into "New Password" and confirm it in "Retype New Password". Do not use special characters or blank spaces in your new password.
Click on "Change Password".
Return to top of page.